INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATES WHO EXCEED THE MAXIMUM PERIOD OF STUDY TO REGISTER FOR THE AUGUST 2018 EXAMINATIONS
1. Kindly follow the Instructions for Registration.
2. Login into their Student Login in Web Portal “coe1.annauniv.edu”.
3. Click Reg-Preview Tab in Student Login.
4. Download your Registration Preview request form by clicking the link August Examination, 2018 provided and also to select your Preference of Examination Centre provided in the drop down box.
5. The candidates are requested to ensure that arrear subjects mentioned in the registration preview form are correct before registering their names for examinations.
6. if discrepancies are noticed, Please make your entries in the Remarks Column and also it should be reported immediately to the Office of the Controller of Examinations Web Portal intercom 044-22357303.
7. As per the earlier Notification, only one college is identified as Examination Centre in each district. Hence select the Examination Centre carefully as your choice.
8. The Printed copy of Registration Preview form and the examination fees in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Ch-25, should be handed over in-person to the Respective Examination Centre on or before 13-07-2018 to enable your Registration for arrear exams to be held during August 2018 Session by the Examination Centre.
9. Once the Examination centre is selected that will be treated as final and no change of centre will be entertained.
anna university arrear exam fees last date 2018
anna university arrear exam latest news
anna university extends grace period for clearing arrears
anna university arrear results 2018
anna university arrear exam time table 2018 for regulation 2008
anna university arrear time table for regulation 2008
anna university exam fees last date for regulation 2008
anna university special arrear exam result